The query builder lets you extract information from the system into the form of a report, which you are then able to export into CSV format and also print from there. The focus of this article is how to build an expense report.
For more information on the query builder itself, please see: http://help.peoplehr.com/reports-and-queries/queries-how-to-create-a-query
--Build a Leaver Query--
To create this query, first you will need to click on the Queries tab and select the plus icon. From here:
1. Click the 'Leavers' field in the first column
2. In the next three columns, scroll down to Leavers information.
3. For this query, it's best to select all leaver information, as shown in the screenshot below:
4. Click Next - you are now in the 'Filters and Options' page
5. If you skip this page, the query will retrieve leavers. You may wish to use this area to filter by employee name, a specific time frame etc. For example, you can filter the Final Date of Employment to only bring up those who have left this year:
6. Once you have chosen your filters (if any), click Next.
7. Name your query (you can also select a category and/or write a description of this query).
8. Click Next and you will be provided with the information requested during set up.
9. If you wish to export or print, click the 'Export' button shown below: